Sunday, December 09, 2007

Status Update...

Because of school and work matters, I have not posted anything since sometime in mid-August. Fortunately, the semester is over, which means this blog will get a much needed revitalization. My goal is to start posting again sometime between the 13th and 15th of December. From that day on I will be posting "Tom Cruise Tribute" reviews only until December 30th. On December 31st or January 1st, I will post my "Year in Review" and I will continue "Tom Cruise Tribute" until it ends, hopefully sometime in mid-January. The nominees for the 2008 Academy Awards will be announced on Tuesday, January 22nd. I will hopefully be able to post my Oscar prediction blogs by February 3rd. On February 4th school starts again. Depending on my school schedule I will either not post anything until mid-May, or have one post a week during the semester.

A new series in this blog will be one titled "Stuff on my Mind". This may be film-related, but most likely it won't be. Basically, these short posts will contain my thoughts on current events and happenings that bother me enough that they are worth writing about. These posts will appear a few times per week.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you keep checking back in the future.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

you're mind is a vast vessel waiting to be opened